TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This warranty only applies to units purchased direct from Chassis Line
- Goods supplied and manufactured by us shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery of the vehicle to you
- The warranty shall not include labour, parts and materials required for scheduled or normal maintenance
- Chassis Line will not be liable for any consequential claims for circumstances such as premature tyre wear, loss of or damage to freight/load being carried, loss of earning capacity or similar claims
- In instances where Chassis Line has supplied goods from another supplier, the warranty terms and conditions of that supplier shall apply. You must comply with requests from that supplier for the return of the defective goods.
- In order to make a claim under this warranty, you must:
- Adhere to maintenance procedures including operator daily and weekly checks. Service records may be requested before approving warranty repairs.
- Notify Chassis Line within the Warranty Period of any goods that you believe may be defective.
- Provide all information including photographs necessary to Chassis Line’s determination of your warranty claim
- In the event that a claim under this warranty is accepted, deliver the vehicle or the defective part to Chassis Line if requested at your expense.
- Ensure that repairs undertaken at alternative suppliers are at the complete discretion and direction of Chassis Line and only proceed after the assessment by Chassis Line of the defect in question. In this instance, replacement parts must be obtained from Chassis Line
- Accept that slight variations may occur in painted surfaces, although all care will be taken.
- Warranty shall not apply:
- In instances where the vehicle has been used for a purpose other than that intended
- When the vehicle has been modified from its original design by a party other than Chassis Line
- In instances where the vehicle has been subject to misuse, neglect, accidental damage, etc
- If maintenance requirements are not adhered to
- In instances of normal wear and tear